Archive for month: November, 2011
- Acquisition of Ministry Land for large-scale agriculture.
- Child sponsorship program for orphaned and very needy children.
- Purchase of land for Ministry offices and Masembe family home.
- Restock and boost ministry poultry project.
- Completion of the Wabinyira House of Prayer Church building
I (Cyprian) was by the grace of God given the responsibility by fellow pastors in our community to co-ordinate a community prayer group. By the leading of God, we have since instituted a network of prayer warriors consisting of 30 local Churches. Every two weeks, on a Saturday morning, we spend at least six hours in prayer and fasting for our communities.
The results from this prayer move are very encouraging. More and more believers have been joining us in this exciting expedition of seeking the face of God for our local communities. We are trusting in Gods will for our personal lives and for the transformation of our community.