Frontier Force Christian Ministries (FFCM) Mission Statement
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How
then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall
they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear
without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? As it is
written, how beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace,
and bring glad tidings of good things!” (Rom 10:13-15
The Vision of FCCM
1) Reaching out to a lost world with the good news of Jesus Christ through the planting of churches in unreached
2) Strengthening existing church plants in order to realize spiritual and numerical growth.
3) Making disciples who will make disciples.
4) Showing the heart of God the Father to orphans, widows, the elderly and the needy.
5) Setting up income-generating projects to sustain the ministry.
A Message from FFCM Servant-Leader, Pastor Cyprian Masembe:
Appeal from Cyprian the servant-leader,
Beloved, a great door for effective ministry has been opened for us but we are faced with a number of challenges.
So as Nehemiah made an appeal to the men of his day to arise and build the wall of Jerusalem (Neh 2:17), I also
humbly do appeal to you, my brothers and sisters, to come and let’s build those partnerships in the Gospel that will
see us reach our generation with the message of salvation through Jesus Christ.
I therefore beseech you my brothers and sisters by the mercies of God please to earnestly pray for FFCM and for
the nation of Uganda. Furthermore as Gods steward’s will you prayerfully consider your financial involvement in
reaching Uganda for Christ as together we can see our generation evangelized and God’s purpose for our lives
realized. May God bless you.